The Oxford Chillout Windproof Socks provide an extremely effective mid-layer barrier against wind chill. Perfect for use with Oxford CoolDry and WarmDry base layers. At 32⁰F, the wind chill factor at just 24mph is approximately 3⁰F. Add to that the impact of rain at high speeds and it is easy to see how a rider's concentration could be adversely affected. The correct use of 'layering' can dramatically reduce the effect of wind chill as well as maintain comfort through the wicking of moisture away from the skin. The all-new ChillOut range of Oxford Layers uses the very latest in material technology to keep riders warm and comfortable in such extreme conditions. The key ChillOut material is water-resistant, windproof and breathable; it also has an insulating fleece lining, which is gentle on the skin. In addition, stretch panels are employed in areas requiring maximum flexibility, so that comfort is not compromised in any way.
- Windproof material retains warmth through thermal insulation
- Effective wicking rapidly removes moisture from the skin
- Anti-bacterial treatment kills odors at the source
- Reinforced flat lock seams are tougher and more comfortable
- Windproof material covers full front section the sock